The main page of EndNote Basic contains 4 tabs:
- My References, for access to all your citations
- Collect, to import citations from databases or to enter them manually
- Organize, to create, manage, & share groups
- Format, to export citations as bibliographies or to other bibliographic management programs, or to download the Cite-While-You-Write plug-in for Word.
Click on an item title to view the entire citation and any notes or documents you have saved.
The left hand menu allows you to:
- Search your citations.
- View and navigate to all your groups.
- See groups other EndNote users have shared with you.