Welcome to the research guide for the Masters in Health Profession Education, which provides detailed lists of information sources to help answer your research questions.
If you've been searching and have had trouble finding what you're looking for, feel free to give us a call! Your informationist can:
- Help with your literature search
- Give you tips for finding questionnaires or other study elements
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Orient you to the library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools (for example, EndNote) that can save you time with your bibliography
How to Use the Library
Need an electronic copy of an article? Use the MGet It button to find full text immediately, or, if not available, you can choose to have the article copied & emailed to you if we own it in print (7FAST), or requested from another institution via Interlibrary Loan.