Patient safety in ambulatory care
Progress in patient safety has been limited by a lack of reliable measures. This problem is compounded in ambulatory care, as most existing metrics have focused on hospitalized patients. The systematic review below & the PSNet interview discuss the challenges of measuring & improving safety in ambulatory care.
Welcome to the research guide for Patient Safety, Quality, & Leadership. In it you will find resources and information that will help you with your PASQUAL project/study. Click on the tabs on this page to uncover relevant resources that can help in answering your research questions.
If you've been searching and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call! I can:
- Help with your literature searches/systematic reviews
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Assist you with setting up auto alerts for selected search strategies/TOC updates
- Orient you to an array of library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools, such as EndNote or Refworks which can save you time when formatting your citations and bibliographies
by Taubman Health Sciences Library Last Updated Jan 15, 2016 13736 views this year
THL Citation Management
by Taubman Health Sciences Library Last Updated Mar 17, 2016 3106 views this year
by Taubman Health Sciences Library Last Updated May 26, 2016 142 views this year