You can add citations to your Zotero library in a number of different ways:
1. Import citation information from databases and library catalogs.
3. Automatically save web pages.
4. Retrieve metadata associated with PDF files.
5. Import citation information from other citation management tools.
6. Manually enter citation information.
Note: If you use EndNote, you need to change the default settings in Zotero so that you are not prevented from using Direct Export to EndNote features. To do so, click the Actions menu icon () and choose Preferences. Under the General tab, uncheck the box that says Use Zotero for downloaded RIS/Refer files.
Where are citations saved?
By default, your Zotero library is stored in Firefox on your computer. You can change the location of the library to a portable drive (or your IFS space) or export the library. For more information see Sync Your Library.