Mirlyn is the online catalog for finding books & journals (not journal articles) in the UM Library system. (Find more information here on using Mirlyn.) Books from the Taubman Health Sciences Library collection are stored off-site & can be retrieved using the "Get This" button.
Use these subject headings to search for books in Mirlyn, then refine your search results from options on the left.
- diet / diet therapy / diet in disease
- dietetics handbooks
- food / food habits / food preferences
- human behavior - nutritional aspects
- nutrition / nutrition assessment / nutrition disorders
- nutritional support
- nutrition policy - United States
Use the WorldCat database to find books outside the UM Library system. Through our Interlibrary Loan service (which takes 5-10 business days), you can request books and articles that we don't own. They can be delivered to libraries (including Taubman) or to several locations in the hospital.