The following navigation buttons appear with a results list in Mirlyn Classic:
- Select all, Deselect all (1): selects or deselects all of the items in your result list.
- Create subset (2): check off items using the check box to the left of each title and click on Create Subset to display the works checked.
- Add to My Shelf (3): check off items of interest using the check box to the left of each title and then click Add to My Shelf to save for later printing, downloading or emailing.
- Limit options: Click on the Not Checked Out button (4) to display items on your results list that are currently not checked out. Modify Search (5) displays a new screen which allows you to add words to your search or refine your search by language, format, years, or location and collection.
- Sort your results by clicking on one of the Sort (6) options buttons or on the headers of your results list.
The navigation options change when you look at a full record:
- Print/Export/Mail This (7): Send this record to email or save to your desktop.
- Save to My Shelf (8): Save this record in a temporary list for later printing, downloading, or emailing. You can save records permanently by logging in.
- Format (9): displays the record in a variety of formats.