Welcome to the research guide for Nephrology. In it you will find resources and information that will help you with your patient care and research.
If you've been searching and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to contact me. I can:
- Help with literature searches
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Assist you with setting up auto alerts for search strategies or Table of Contents updates
- Orient you to an array of library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools, such as EndNote, Mendeley, or Refworks, which can save you time when formatting your citations and bibliographies