To export citations from SciFinder and import them into EndNote and Mendeley, please follow the following steps.
- In SciFinder
- Select the needed citations by clicking the box to the left of them in your search result.
- Click on Export (on the top right of the navigation bar)
- In the popup box, select Citation export format (*.ris) under the For:Citation Manager section.
- Edit the file name and remember it.
- Click on Export on the bottom. Rememeber where you saved the downloaded .ris file.
- To : If you have EndNote installed on your computer,
- you may double click the .ris file you just downloaded to import the citations into your EndNote Library.
- or you may use the "Import..." function from the File menu to import the .ris file as shown in the figure below. Make sure to choose the Filter as Reference Manager (RIS) .
- To : If you have Mendeley installed on your computer,
- you may use "File"-->"Add Files" to import the .ris file you downloaded from SciFinder as shown in the figures below.
For more information about using EndNote and Mendeley, please visit guide page Manage Citations with Zotero, Mendeley, RefWorks, and EndNote