Use the tabs above to find more information on finding information in Chemical Engineering.
- Ready Information Sources: Reference materials like Encyclopedias, Handbooks, Properties and Data sources, etc
- Finding Books: A quick guide to searching for books in the U-M Library.
- Finding Articles and Patents: Links to databases for Chemical Engineering research.
- Chemical Economics: Links to the resources dealing with chemical pricing and market information
- Standards: A quick guide to finding industrial standards.
- Regulatory Resources: Links to websites containing information on regulations