1. Do a search as usual in any CSA database.
2. Mark the records you are interested in by clicking in the checkbox to the left of the record.
3. Click on the "Save, Print, Email" link at the top of the results list. This will take you to the "Save, Print, Email" webpage.
4. Skip down to the Save option
5. A text file will download.
6. Open your EndNote library.
7. Go to File > Import.
8. In the "Import" window, click the "Choose File" button to tell EndNote where your results are. Browse to the text file you just saved.
9. Under "Import Option", select the appropriate CSA filter file - each database in CSA has its own import filter! (Note that you may have to download the filter file from the EndNote website - try sorting by Information Provider to group the CSA databases together.)