Search tips for Mirlyn, UM's online library catalog
- If you know the title of the book or journal that you want, choose the "Title begins with . . . " or "Journal/Serial name begins with . . . " option.
- You can put phrases in quotation marks to focus your search, for example, "oral cancer".
- Remember that you CANNOT search for individual journal articles in Mirlyn, just journal titles.
- Always click on the "holdings" tab to find details about what journal issues we have & if an item is checked out or not.
- Use "Advanced Search" to limit your search by language, format, & many other options. Click on "subject" from one of the dropdown menus to find other items cataloged with the same subject heading.