Welcome to the research guide for the Advancing Scholarship, Teaching, and Learning Path of Excellence. This guide provides detailed lists of information sources to help address questions related to the path.
If you've been searching and have had trouble finding what you're looking for, feel free to give us a call! Your informationist can:
- Help with your literature search
- Give you tips for finding questionnaires or other study elements
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Orient you to the library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools (for example, EndNote) that can save you time with your bibliography
Acknowledgement: This guide is a result of the tireless work that went into creating the research guide Master of Health Professions Education.